Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Liebster Award?

So, I was checking my email the other day...

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award!





I have no idea what this is... and I'm extremely new to the blogging community, but nevertheless I'm very excited to be nominated! Thanks so much, Julie! You're a gem! You can check her out at http://www.momontherunx2.com/

The award is given to upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers. "Liebster" is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

Here is how the Liebster Award works:

1. Each nominee must post 11 things about themselves.

2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you and create 11 questions for bloggers you've tagged.

3. Choose up to 11 bloggers and link them in your post.

4. Go to their page and tell them.

5. No tag backs.


Eleven Things About Me
1.  I work in a pediatrician's office as a receptionist.
2.  I absolutely despise feet. I think they're gross.
3.  I make the BEST desserts. Don't ask me how though, because I don't measure a thing.
4.  I'm twenty five years old and still have no clue what I want to do with the rest of my life.
5.  I own two cars.
6.  I think my younger brother is the funniest person I know.
7.  I don't have that many friends, but I wouldn't trade the ones I do have for the world.
8.  I love taking pictures. Photography is one of my passions.
9.  Clouds make me smile. Especially "Toy Story" clouds.
10. My all time favorite weather is raining while the sun is shining.
11. The only thing I truly want in my life is children.


And now for the 11 questions that Julie has asked me...


1.  What is your favorite ice cream flavor? 
Chocolate chip cookie dough, one hundred percent.

2.  What is one thing you did in your younger years that you are ashamed of?
Being mean to a little girl that lived next door to me. I had a "fat" contest and said she was the loser. Her mom heard the whole thing and yelled at me and then had a conversation with my mom. I felt so awful. I had no reason to do that, but I know I was a jealous kid and didn't want her to play with my "best friend" so I hurt her feelings. I was a brat.

3.  Describe your style. 
Honestly? I really don't have a "style." lol And if I could put a name to it, comfy casual. I'm a    real TShirt and Jeans kind of gal. Not to mention that I wear scrubs the majority of the week for work.

4.  Why do you blog?
I really blog for myself. I don't really care if people read it. I blog because it helps me to remember things and allows me to keep my brain focused, my attitude positive, and my emotions in check. If I didn't have an outlet for all of the information I'm processing I would go insane.

5.  What is your favorite non-blog website?
Ha. Facebook. Or MyFitnessPal.com, I have a lot of positive people in my life through that website.

6.  What is your favorite blog post?  Link it here.
I don't have a favorite blog post. I don't really read a lot of blogs (like, at all). 
 
7.  What month is your Zodiac sign?  Do you think you have those traits?
I'm an April born, bull-headed, opinionated, fun loving, down to earth, Taurus. And I have one hundred percent of those traits.

8.  What is one thing you want to do that you have never done?
Sky dive. I think it would be the most thrilling experience.

9.  Blogger, Wordpress or something else?
I use blogger. But that's because it's the only thing that I'm familiar with.

10.  What is your favorite food?
Italian. Or Pizza. I don't count pizza as Italian as it did not originate in Italy. It originated in Greece.

11.  If money was no object, what would you do?  Where would you go?
I would travel the world. I think I would go everywhere I could. Throw darts at maps and just go.

 And now for the people I am nominating for the Liebster award!!!

Keep in mind, I don't follow a lot of blogs, so I'm not nominating very many people. :)

1. Christie! - http://memoirsofacrazedmom.blogspot.com/
2. Carrie! - http://carriemotherhood.blogspot.com/
3. Gwen! - http://www.alittleunhinged.com/
4. Katri! - http://www.missinggalway.blogspot.com/
5. Cassie! - http://two-in-diapers.blogspot.com/

And here are my questions for you:

1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

2. What is your go-to, when all else fails comfort food?

3.  What do you do to pay the bills?

4. What is your favorite food?

5. What is your favorite quote/saying?

6. What is the best piece of advice someone has given you, and did you follow it?

7. What is the craziest thing you ever did growing up?

8) What is one thing that makes you smile no matter what?

9) Who do you miss more than anything?

10) Do you have a favorite hobby?

11) Why do you blog?



Can't wait to read everyone's responses!

This was a fantastic break from all of my infertility mumbo jumbo. Ultrasound this Saturday though, and round two of IUI Monday or Tuesday. Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! http://carriemotherhood.blogspot.com/2012/08/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete