Sunday, August 12, 2012

I got a feelin'...

I feel different...

I don't know if I'm pregnant. It's still too early to tell. I only had my second IUI procedure on Friday. So yeah. I don't know if it's just because I have a better feeling about it this time around or my attitude is just all around better or what, but all I know is that I feel different. After last month's IUI procedure I cramped the whole two week waiting period. I mean, non-stop cramping the whole time. But I just assumed that was normal since they told me I may experience cramping. This time around... I cramped the actual day of and haven't had a cramp since. My sister-in-law thinks that maybe last time was my body saying, "Nope, no baby for you!" and this time around it might have worked.

Still too early to say.

I do think this waiting period will go by quicker than last month's because it's actually LONGER. I have a progesterone level this coming Friday to see if my levels are good after my booster shot (on Tuesday), and because of the booster shot I can't go for my pregnancy blood draw until August 27th. So this is basically a two and a half week waiting period. I found that I'm not as vocal about my appointments as I was last month either. I'm just kind of like, "you can ask me, and I'll tell you." But I'm not just straight up volunteering the information anymore. I feel like if people want to know they can read the blog or just ask me. I mean, this is all pretty redundant after the first IUI don't ya think? It really doesn't deviate much from the original plan of attack.

I actually smiled on Friday...

After the procedure while my husband and I walked to our car I caught myself grinning like a school girl with a crush. I remember thinking, "this is going to be a good one." I can just FEEL it. Everything about round two compared to round one is just different. From the doctor who performed the procedure, to the cramping and spotting afterward. I don't 100% have my hopes all the way up, but I'm just saying... I've got a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment