Friday, June 8, 2012

Quick Blood Work.

More blood work for me!
 
In an earlier post I mentioned that my doctor wanted to retest my thyroid and another one of my hormones (prolactin) at my earliest convenience. Well... today seemed pretty convenient to me. I drove up to the lab and got my vein stuck again. My poor vein! It was the same one as last time. It must hate me... *sigh*

I wasn't nervous.

In fact, I was relatively calm about the whole thing. The same woman who took my blood at my previous visit also too my blood today. She also REMEMBERED me which was fantastic. Of course, who could forget, I was a big mess of nervous last time. But anyway, this post will be fast since my blood work was fast. I went in, I immediately sat down, she stuck my vein, took two tubes of blood, done.

See? 

Quick, easy, and relatively painless to be honest. I think I'm becoming a pro! :) I just hope that the results are what he's wanting to see. I'm curious as to what my prolactin level was last time as well. I think I'll make a mental note to ask the nurse what the results were from last time compared to this time when she calls me...

No comments:

Post a Comment