Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is probably my favorite holiday.

Seriously. I love it more than Christmas. It's the one holiday that I can dress like a complete fool and get away with it. My costume this year was an "80's chick." That's what I dubbed it at least. We have a Halloween Costume Contest every year at work. And I REALLY thought I had it in the bag this year... I was creative, colorful (who wasn't in the 80's?!), and my make-up was adorable... and then... my coworker, walked into the building.

First of all... I work in a pediatrician's office.

Secondly... we see a variety of all kinds of things from chicken pox, fevers, coughing, allergic reactions, bug bites, etc... I could go on forever. Now... my coworker won last year dressed as Cruella DeVille. She looked FABULOUS... so naturally I wanted her to win. Well... this year she came dressed as a BEDBUG. A freaking bedbug. I knew I lost at that moment. Who dresses as a bedbug?! GRRRR!!!! I'm just mad I'm not that creative. She was dressed in pajama bottoms, slippers, a comfy tshirt, with a red robe over the top. Then she made a giant brown bug body and put half of it on the front of her robe and the other half on the back. Complete with little black antennae and blood around her mouth from "sucking blood from unsuspecting sleepers."

Anyway... I'll let you judge. I'm on the left. She's on the right. :)
Happy Halloween!!!

   




















                                           **UPDATE** : I won by ONE VOTE!!!! CRAZY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment